Does your system reserve partition have a drive letter? With these steps, you will Hide System Reserved Partition and no longer see it when browsing your computer.
Here is the fix using Diskpart:
- Load Command Prompt (cmd)
- Load Diskpart (diskpart)
- List Disks (list disk)
- Select Proper Disk (select disk #)
- List Partitions (list partition)
- Select Proper Partition (select partition #)
- List Volumes (list volume) NOTE: Look at Drive letter of system reserved volume
- Select the volume to hide (select volume #)
- Remove assigned disk letter (remote letter X)
With this, you should no longer see it, and you will Hide System Reserved Partition for good.
I live stream on Twitch and encourage you to drop in and ask a question. I regularly publish on YouTube and christitus.com, but if you need immediate assistance, check out the Terminal Cafe with Discord Invite Link.