Using the following steps to add or remove a 9 when using the VeriFone VX510 to process credit cards.
- First go into Quick Setup (6 on pad)
- Password is 1 Alpha Alpha 66831
- Select Phone
- Edit to add or remove 9 and then exit
Now run a couple tests to verify that is properly dialing out on your VeriFone VX510. Once done you don’t have to worry about it failing when dialing out any longer. Should you continue to have problems, it is likely that your unit is defective and will need to be replaced.
I live stream on Chris Titus Tech YouTube Channel every Friday at 10 AM CST and archive clips to Titus Tech Talk. I also regularly publish to christitus.com, but if you’d like to contact me directly or want to contribute to help keep these articles and videos being made consider joining the CTT members.
Two Memberships exist:
- ChrisTitus.com Members Section (CC Only)
- Full Archive of All Unlisted Live Streams
- Direct Members Only Email
- Monthly Members Only Video
- Starting at $2 Per Month (100% of Proceeds goes to Chris Titus Tech)
- YouTube Chris Titus Tech Membership (All Payments Accepted)
- YouTube Emojis for Comments and Live Chat
- YouTube Badges that changes based on membership time for comments and chat.
- All YouTube comments are highlighted when I review comments daily.
- Immediate Access to Full Live Streams
- $4.99 Per Month (70% of the Proceeds goes to Chris Titus Tech)