Run the following commands if you are running low on C: drive space. Generally, this is caused by windows updates and you need to clear WinSxS free space. Do this in your PowerShell prompt and you will free up a substantial amount of space.
Please Note: You have to run updates on Windows Server 2008 if you are far behind and these commands don’t exist!
MASTER CLEANUP: (Run this First)
Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /SPSuperseded
Windows 2008 Use: Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup Windows 2012 Use: Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase
I live stream on Chris Titus Tech YouTube Channel every Friday at 10 AM CST and archive clips to Titus Tech Talk. I also regularly publish to christitus.com, but if you’d like to contact me directly or want to contribute to help keep these articles and videos being made consider joining the CTT members.
Two Memberships exist:
- ChrisTitus.com Members Section (CC Only)
- Full Archive of All Unlisted Live Streams
- Direct Members Only Email
- Monthly Members Only Video
- Starting at $2 Per Month (100% of Proceeds goes to Chris Titus Tech)
- YouTube Chris Titus Tech Membership (All Payments Accepted)
- YouTube Emojis for Comments and Live Chat
- YouTube Badges that changes based on membership time for comments and chat.
- All YouTube comments are highlighted when I review comments daily.
- Immediate Access to Full Live Streams
- $4.99 Per Month (70% of the Proceeds goes to Chris Titus Tech)