This is an Introduction to Google Cloud Platform and goes over creating your first project and virtual machine. This walkthrough is for beginners that are just getting started with Google Cloud.
Allows gcloud commands from command prompt
Now that we know how to use Google Cloud Platform, go out and build up your first system. I highly recommend starting with an Ubuntu server, since they have the best community support for starters, and install a web server to host a website. I found this incredibly easy, especially compared to AWS or Azure. If you want to see any follow-up topics on Google Cloud Platform, let me know below, and I will work on creating more content explaining it. If you are in business, I highly recommend you look at Google Cloud Platform for a backup server and use a VPN to connect your on-site servers. This works seamlessly and is very affordable for a cloud solution.
I live stream on Chris Titus Tech YouTube Channel every Friday at 10 AM CST and archive clips to Titus Tech Talk. I also regularly publish to christitus.com, but if you’d like to contact me directly or want to contribute to help keep these articles and videos being made consider joining the CTT members.
Two Memberships exist:
- ChrisTitus.com Members Section (CC Only)
- Full Archive of All Unlisted Live Streams
- Direct Members Only Email
- Monthly Members Only Video
- Starting at $2 Per Month (100% of Proceeds goes to Chris Titus Tech)
- YouTube Chris Titus Tech Membership (All Payments Accepted)
- YouTube Emojis for Comments and Live Chat
- YouTube Badges that changes based on membership time for comments and chat.
- All YouTube comments are highlighted when I review comments daily.
- Immediate Access to Full Live Streams
- $4.99 Per Month (70% of the Proceeds goes to Chris Titus Tech)